Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nicol tagged me!

Another tagging thingy which I don't really understand but since I'm bored,so here goes:

Name:
Mohd Kamarul Azrai Bin Ainuddin

Occupation:
Full-time couch potato (everybody's got jobs and I'm still stuck at home)

Age:
23 (still 23 ok!)

Zodiac:
Leo

Fave Hangout:
Any place that I can call home

Talent:
Hmm..I think it's my ability to make lame jokes and talk nonsense.

Three things I can't live without:
Money (hey,ya can't blame a guy for not loving money)
Internet connection (Geez,I can't sit still at home without downloading something)
Handphone(yeah,yeah,I'm not a girl but I really need to be connected)

What a sweetest thing a girl/boy has done for you?
I dunno.Buy me dinner,I think.I can't name all the girls and boys who've done sweet things for me cos there's just too many.

What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
What kinda question is this?Oh,yeah.I'm glad I outgrown myself watching Sesame Street.I cannot believe I watched that show when I was small.Dang!

Biggest mistake is...
not being an accounting student.If I didn't take accounting,I wouldn't have met all these brilliant people that I know now.Ok minus certain people ok.
Not going out too much during my early accounting years.I was a nerd and I still am,I think.

Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?
Tobey McGuire (He's just like me with those geeky face or issit just the makeup?)

Why do women/men....
listen to New Boyz?They are the bomb!You drop their album on Israel and you can kill 'em all.One minute of their song can kill you.

If you were a product,how would you advertising campaign read?
I'm not full of energy but rich in vitamin C

2 comments:

xxx said...

I like the way you advert yourself as a products haha!
Hey you got talent. So, I'm the one with NO TALENT.
Do you think I should join ..
talentime?
reality shows? or what-so-everrr.
Huh now I know..
am I boring?
yawn.

Anonymous said...

try downloading bionic woman. give michelle ryan a chance.