Saturday, May 24, 2008

The End of the Road and Disappointment.

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.Here's to the end of the road for me.This is my last post as a student.D-Day is finally over or should I say,exams are finally over.And when I say it's over,it's definitely over.Ok,so maybe it's not over yet.There's still the supplementary papers to take IF i flunk one or two papers (which i hope not).

Here are my thoughts on the last two papers
D-Day:Day 4:Forensic Accounting.
I think this is the first paper where I had to really,really write a lot and also the first paper here in MMU where I didn't study shit for it.I mean,there was nothing to read about.The lecture notes were crap and all I to do was use my common sense in answering those questions.You can say that this paper was a bit tough considering I had to write so damn much just for the 1st question.Geez.

D-Day:Day 5:Management Decision Science
Finally!The last paper where almost all the students have been waiting for.I've waited for this last paper for a long time now.After this,I'm adding myself to the statistics for unemployed people.God,I'm gonna be jobless after this three hour paper.I studied really hard for this paper considering I took this paper last year and failed spectacularly.Hopefully,history doesn't repeat itself.

Yeah,the last day was also my last day to enjoy my days in MMU and also to student life.It was also my last chance to tell that one particular girl about how I felt towards her.How did it go?Let's just say,I'm leaving MMU a disappointed man.I was planning to tell her later in the night after her exams.I've even practiced my lines really well and rehearsed it.To my disappointment,I didn't even get to see a shadow nor hear anything from her.All I got was the "duu..duu..duu..duu" on the dial tone.I tried to call her but there was just no answer from her.I tell myself,"maybe she's asleep because she's tired from the exams." Or maybe it's just her trying to avoid me.Whatever it is,I'm leaving with having things left unsaid.Somehow,the song "Bye Bye Baby" by OK Go is playing in my head over and over again.

Yeah,I wanted to break the news to my friends about what happened but what can I say?Nothing happened....I'm left disappointed.Where's Oprah when you need her?I do so want to end up on Oprah.Just so you know,I am not making this shit up.You cannot make this shit up.I didn't chicken out from my plan.Well,I was planning to but I didn't.It just didn't go as I hoped or planned it would.Ah,to hell with it.

Anyways,I don't want to say goodbye to everybody I know because I might get emotional.I hate it when it comes to goodbyes.I'm an emotional guy,so sue me!

Well,here's to the good and bad memories of being in MMU.Life goes on,bub!Cheers!

Currently listening to "Bye Bye Baby" by OK Go.

2 comments:

waNny said...

its ok dear azroy
u can try it next time :D
dont give up

deadpool said...

Yeah.Mebbe next time.I guess I didn't put in the 3rd ending to my game plan.Now I know.