Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wedding bells a ringing

No,those bells are not ringing for me.And no,I'm not getting married whatsoever.I'm not doing a Mariah Carey OK?So, let's get to my usual opening lines.Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.Contrary to that title above,I am going to once again say that I am NOT getting married.I'm referring to my housemate,Ameen,who is gonna get married in August.Congratulations!

As we were talking about our futures,me and my friends discussed who among us were next in line to lose our "man cards".For those who don't get the meaning of "man cards",it means getting married.Here's the surprise.Ameen said that I was the next one to get married in the near future.What the fuck?Cue the "laugh out loud" track now please.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

That is the biggest overstatement of all that I've ever heard.It's kinda strange actually.He wasn't the only person to say the same thing.Miss Aliza also said the same thing when she said among me,Fareez and Butt,I was going to be the first one to get married.C'mon.Do I even look like I'm gonna get married in the near future.I don't even have a special someone and yet somebody comes and say "Hey,you jackass,you're gonna get married earlier than all your housemates."That's just funny.Ludicrous.Blasphemy!The reason for all this is because my "love life" is not as complicated as them all.Not complicated,huh?Obviously that is another overstatement.My love life is messed up like Britney Spear's thong.Seriously.It ain't as peachy as it looks like.Not as straight as an ironed shirt.Not as straight as the LDP or even as straight as Jessica Alba's hair.Why do I have to make those ridiculous comparisons I will never know.

Geez.Why the hell am I even talking about marriage anyways?In fact,why am I even talking about love?Oh ship!The final exams are just around the corner and I can't be distracted with these kinda crap.Right now I AM kinda distracted.I just dunno how to put in words just yet.Maybe when I'm free,I'll write on what that distraction is all about.

Currently listening to "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys.Oh great.I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys.It just goes to show that I am distracted.Where is Hitch when you need him?I I got girl problems and I need you to be my Jonas Brothers.Show me the light,Dr H.I so do not want to end up on Oprah again.

6 comments:

nicolred said...

congratulation to ameen,
very good news...
tapi tak too early ke? hmmp
naahhhh its not my problemo,
anyway, why must use this statement-->
messed up like Britney Spear's thong.
britney again! gish gosh.disgusting.
someone else please?

p/s basketball anyone?

waNny said...

huhuhuh ... even me n alia said u gonna be the first :) anyway ..

CONGRATZ to AMEEN and her CUTE FIANCEE ..

~ i want it that wayyyy, you are .. my fireeee .. the one .. desireee ..~

hehehehhe

deadpool said...

Nicol:so,I have to leave Britney alone?

Wanie:Why me?:))

nicolred said...

haha please pick someone else. maybee pamela anderson ke? gheez.

deadpool said...

Pamela Anderson is sooo last year.Sape lagi yg masuk paper lagi byk dari Paris Hilton skang nih?Of course la Britney!

xxx said...

ermmp jessica alba! because she.. pregnant.