Sunday, May 18, 2008

D-Day

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.It's been a really,really,really draining week for me.It's the final exams and I feel really pooped from all that studying.Hell,I've been studying for the past two weeks.I hate studying.I'd rather sit through three re-runs of Titanic rather than read Securities Investment and Portfolio Management.I'd rather watch some bad acting by those "Akademi Fantasia" assholes than do all those Corporate Accounting 2 questions.Sheesh.

Was it all worth it?I don't know.I think I worked hard but I can't help but feel that something bad is gonna happen.So,how did I fare?Let's just say that I feel like something bad is gonna happen.My spider-sense is tingling is off the charts!

D-Day:Day 1:Securities Investment & Portfolio Management.
I think I'm gonna flunk this paper.I was totally caught of guard.It was like I was putting a frontal assault on the damn enemies when they blindsided me from the left flank and devastated my whole assault.Pretty dramatic eh?Ok.What I'm saying is that I expected some thing like the past year papers but in the end,there weren't any theory questions and the whole calculations part was so tough that I totally fucked up!It's like when I opened the paper,all I got is a big "FUCK YOU" note on the paper.Damn the lecturer for misleading me.Not a good first day for me.Sigh.I guess I have to look forward to the next exam:Corporate Accounting 2.

D-Day:Day 2:Corporate Accounting 2
I studied for a week for this paper.I'm pretty sure I can do this shit.But,alas,things are never as we expect it to be.Initially,I thought I did quite well for that paper but as time went on,it got tougher and I definitely couldn't do some of those questions.Sheesh.All that studying for nothing.My confidence has been shot to pieces.Now,if only I can get the Olsen twins to tell me that I did ok after all that.......

D-Day:ERP Systems
I'm not quite worried about this paper because I was quite confident about this shit.Although there were parts where I just didn't know what to right but thanks to my ability to come up with ridiculous ideas,I didn't leave out that question.

D-Day is not yet over.I still have 2 more papers to go.I'm quite confident for these next two papers.Confidence is high.I believe I can do well for this.Or can I?

Currently listening to "What's my age again?" by Blink 182.

2 comments:

Aziatty said...

good luck azrai. soon u'll be joining me into the working world. erkk not my world la. cos i nye special sikit. if u know what i mean. hehe

xxx said...

tak suka la D-day part. ;-(
nightmare!