Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag!You're it!

I don't quite understand this whole tagging thing but Nicol asked me to do this lil' thingy here.

Dream job:I dunno.I think I have like 3 dream jobs.
1.Househusband.
2.Lecturer
3.Personal assistant to Britney Spears

Why?
1.Why I wanna be a househusband?Simple.I hate to work.I prefer to stay at home and take care of the kids.I'm gonna marry a gal who's rich and will work for me.Hey,as long as I can provide her with some good sex,then I don't see any problems to that.

2.Why I wanna be an lecturer?Maybe it's because my old man is also a lecturer.Besides,being a lecturer isn't that bad.Just go to class,say "hi" to the kids,and teach them crap.And the pay is good too.

3.Why I wanna be a personal assistant to Britney Spears?Because she's rich and I can get her deepest,darkest secrets and my ugly face will be all over the tabloid newspapers with the headline: "Photogenic Personal Assistant"

There's also the worst job:

Worst job to have:
Auditor

Why?
Simple.The pay is bad.You have to work on weekends and I definitely hate to work on weekends.Plus,it's just too tedious to work as an auditor.

Currently listening to "Fade to Black" by Metallica

No comments: