Thursday, June 5, 2008

Langkawi...the land of legends and fantasy....whatever!

Events at Langkawi

This is me and my mom waiting to board the plane to Langkawi
Breakfast in Langkawi
Somewhere in Langkawi.Can't remember where but there was a lotta cruise ships there.
Dunno where this is but it sure looked nice.
On a floating restaurant.

On a boat ride to somewhere.
Oh yeah,right.Forgot.I went on a boat ride round Kilim Geoforest Park
What in the blue hell am I pointing at?
This.Some cliff which the boatman said looked like a red Indian chief.Hell, I don't even see the resemblance.
Waiting for lunch to come.
Holding a clam or something.
By the power of the clam,I now claim you as my prize!

Eating an oyster.That hurt my teeth!

Just outside the batcave.

Out looking at some monkeys in the bushes.

See those lil' crabs there?

Leaving Langkawi

Before boarding the plane to Penang.

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.This time,I'm not going write about how screwed things are or how the world is plunging into damnation.I'm gonna talk about my holiday vacation in Langkawi.People usually go out of Malaysia for vacations and stuff.Me?I'm sticking with good ol' Malaysia for some R&R.Cuti-cuti Malaysia.

What's that saying about a picture tells a thousand words?Or issit a picture tells a story?Yeah,I'm kinda tired about writing the whole trip so I'll just let those pictures above tell what I did there in Langkawi.

What pissed me off during the whole trip was the attitude of people there.They come to the island for shopping for what?Plates,bowls and all those crappy stuff.Those stuff are expensive!Even I wouldn't buy those things.Sheesh.I heard this old lady talking to her friends about how she can't eat because she bought sooo many shit and didn't know how to carry those things back to Penang.The best thing was she was going back by boat!I was laughing like a jackass when she was relating that story to her friend.

I haven't been to Langkawi in 10 years and a lotta things have changed there.There's even a cinema there.What's strange is that of all the things that I wanted to find there,I couldn't find a McDonald's restaurant.I saw some signboards but they just didn't point me to the right direction.Some help those things were.

Anyways,It was a fun vacation there and there were some embarrassing moments too.For instance,I was holding this oyster and the damn thing squirted water on me.And I nearly fell into the damn pool!Luckily for me,I was agile as a cat.Ironic isn't it that I used the word cat to describe how agile I was.I hate cats!

So,let's plan for the next vacation now shall we?Next stop,Australia.

Currently listening to "Thnks fr th mmrs" by Fall Out Boy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyaha... an oyster pissed on u... nyaha.

deadpool said...

It was unexpected.damn!

nicolred said...

wah langkawi?
nice.
next aussie? folo folo!