Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ouch!

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of drain bamage.I got a question.Have you ever made plans about doing something and that plan does not go as you have planned it?Have you ever thought about all the possibilities that could happen and prepare a plan to respond to that certain possibility?I thought I had everything covered.However I didn't expect this to happen.What a disappointment.

What happened was that I had my game plan all planned out.I had prepared a plan in response to all the possible things that might have happened.I was gonna tell her how I felt about her and had arranged to meet at a certain time.I had myself prepared in case something like this happened "I have to hurry.I have class" or "Sorry,but my friend is waiting for me" but I definitely didn't prepare myself for a no-show.I had waited for my chance and she was a no-show.At least I delivered those things at her doorstep.It was a tiring walk just to get there.Sigh.The things I do to impress a girl.Pretty idiotic,huh?I guess it was just not meant to be.In the end,my return to MMU was a disappointment.I ended up with just sweaty armpits and a whole load of disappointment shoved down my throat.

The day was not a total disappointment,though.I got to meet up with all my housemates sans Alip.He had some interview that he had to go but he did make a cameo appearance.It's too bad that he's gone of to Australia or else what a reunion that would have been.I was even more surprised that Mamu would join up to watch a movie!In all the years that I've lived with him,I've only watched a movie with him only once.And that was in 2005 when we watched War of the Worlds(which i thought was a crappy movie).Still,it was nice to see everybody again.

Campus sure has changed.The new FOM building pretty much reminds me of CLC.How lucky are these students to get a feel of the new building?I wish I had a chance to use that new building.It looked kinda cool to me.The downside of it was that fucking far.What do you smell when a guy who's sweating like a stuck pig comes into class and he sits next to you?Use your imagination.

I guess that's all that I have to bitch about for this week.I guess things are pretty much over for me.Might as well as focus on making money and leave anything to do with feelings aside.But what the hell,who knows what will happen,right?We'll just have to wait and see how things go from here.Shit happens.

Currently listening to "Bad Day" by Fuel.

1 comment:

waNny said...

haihs .. relex a lil ok .. jangan duduk bawah shower n nangis ok :)