Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to my world

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.Today I ain't talking about how things didn't go to plan or bitch about how life sucks.I'm going to talk about my part time workplace.I don't earn much in terms of money but hell,it's a nice place to work at.

This is what my workplace looks like:
This is the look of the book store.You see those stacks of books?Well,those are the text books for the students to use.They are heavy I tell you.And when I say heavy,it is heavy.

The books are not in an orderly manner is because those are old books and are going to be returned to their publishers.I know,it's a sight for sore eyes.

Ok.So now you've seen the front part of the bookstore.Wait till you see the back of the store where all the books are kept.

Yes.Those boxes contain the text books that all students are gonna use.I know.Us bookstore people are the unsung heroes of the university because we are the ones who have to suffer by carrying all those heavy boxes.

This is a view from my workplace.It's a mess,huh?

You have to be thankful for those hardworking people who work so hard at your university bookstores.Without them,the students wouldn't be able to study.Without text books,how are they gonna study?So,the moral of the story is to appreciate the work of the people at your university bookstore.They deserve credit for all the hard work that they put in.Maybe you should go to that nice young man (or woman) and say "thank you" for all the hard work that they had put in.They'll definitely feel touched.I know I would.haha.Girls,don't feel shy about approaching that handsome young bookstore keeper.If you feel like asking him,go for it.And I'm not talking about me ok?It could be somebody else.Guys,the same thing goes for you.

Deadpool's analysis of this job:this job can really help buff myself up.I bet another two months here I'll buff as Shia Lebeouf.lol.

Currently listening to "Guilty" by The Rasmus.

2 comments:

nicolred said...

Awesome job!
Good for you

deadpool said...

Awesome?Huhuhu