Monday, July 14, 2008

Change of title

Well,here's some changes that I have made for my blog.I've decided to change my title from "two cents worth of drain bamage" to "News from the warzone".Why?Simple.I thought that whole drain bamage thingy was just getting lame and it doesn't sound funny anymore whilst when you see or hear war,it's like "yeah,blood bullets and body parts everywhere."Ok.It sounds brutal but this ain't no Saving Private Ryan or Rambo stuff.

The significance is that life is like a warzone.You have to fight to survive and when I say fight,I'm not talking about punching the lights out of the person sitting next to you.You see,it ain't easy to live and you meet challenges which may frustrate you as I have found the hard way.So,here's to the new title change.

Currently listening to "No Easy Way Out" by Bullet for My Valentine.

3 comments:

dYnA said...

hi AzRai..
rEmEmbEr mE?
mE Link yOur bLog k!

Anonymous said...

meow meow... brain damage or not ... life is like a warzone.. so u r the correspondent of the warzone of azrai? hehe.

deadpool said...

Hmm..I prefer to think that way.haha.I know it sounds corny and so unmature but hey,I couldn't think of a better title.At least it's better than Azrai In Wonderland.