Saturday, July 5, 2008

What drama!

Welcome,dear readers,to another edition of Drain Bamage.Today,we're gonna talk about things that have happened on TV for this week.

I was watching WWE Raw on Tuesday and I anticipated that it was going to be boring episode since my favorite wrestling character (Yes,I have a favorite wrestler) has switched shows and gone to Smackdown!(for readers who don't understand what in the blue hell I'm talking about,you could check out www.wwe.com for more info on this whole Raw and Smackdown thing).Ok.Back to our main topic.

This week was a very entertaining episode with the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion:CM Punk!I admit,I didn't expect that to happen.I usually get to see John Cena being the champion all the time and I was getting bored with him as champion.So,it was nice to and refreshing to see someone else being in the title frame.Congratulations to CM Punk.There wasn't much wrestling this week because there was a lotta talking on the show but it was an entertaining kinda talk.You have to be a wrestling fan if you wanna get what I mean.

Malaysian politics is just like wrestling too.I'm not interested in this whole politics shit but c'mon,this is just like wrestling.The only difference is that the storylines in the political scene is a bit complicated.And I thought wrestling was fake.They should say that all politicians are fakes.Who gives a rat's ass about who sodomised who and who shoved his you-know-what up where the sun doesn't shine?Shouldn't they be focused on doing something that will benefit the people?What is going on with the world?The more this thing goes on,the more it looks like an episode of "The West Wing"."The West Wing."Shit.I've never watched that stupid ass show and I'm mentioning it here.Jeez.

I'm not in a position to say what they should and should not do but please,for the love of God,stop all this nonsense and get on with your job.It's boring.If you still wanna continue this whole "He shoved his dick up my ass" crap,just make it more spicier.Add another female character into it.When I say female character,I don't wanna see some old ass bitch in the picture.Nope.Something like a Maggie Q kinda person.

I think I'll stop rambling about this shit.The more I write,the more I want to criticize Malaysian politics.Fuck all of 'em.

Currently listening to "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenhold.

No comments: