Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hate it

Entry #20:I had earlier made a post here but I have since deleted it.It kinda looked like I was whining and bitching about my future.Well,it was but I told myself,I'm not going to write my whining and bitching here just to get sympathy.So,I took the liberty of deleting that earlier post.Life is still a war zone out there but hey,you have to look on the bright side of things right?

Ok.What I want to talk about is the new Batman movie,The Dark Knight.I hate to admit it as a Marvel Comics fan,I thought the Batman movie was cooler than Iron Man and The Hulk combined in terms of action,suspense and acting.I mean,just look at The Joker.He definitely kicks all the supervillains that have graced the silver screens.He looks way meaner than The Abomination.He's waaay smarter than Magneto plus he's no pussy when it comes to kicking Batman's ass with a crowbar and a couple of mad dogs at his heels (Spoiler alert!).I salute the late Heath Ledger for being a better Joker than Jack Nicholson.I wonder how he does it.That hospital scene was funny.I liked that.

Then,there's Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne aka Batman.He was soooooo effective as the Batman that I thought he was better than Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man.He has that aura that every Batman should have.Dark.Brooding and the what not.Damn!Why can't Marvel Comics make a movie just like this?

All in all,I thought it was kinda cool.The action scenes were marvelous.Even the supporting casts were effective in their roles.Too bad Two Face died in the same movie (Spoiler alert!).I was already thinking about a third movie.Hmm..I wonder who his next adversary would be.Maybe Bane or The Penguin?Who knows right?We shall have to wait and see.

Currently listening to "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath.

No comments: