Thursday, June 19, 2008

2nd chance!

Welcome,dear readers,to another rambling from myself.I haven't been blogging much nowadays because I've been busy working.Yes!I said I've been busy working.But it's a part time job for me and I think it's better than not doing anything at all at home.I just can't sit idle at home and wait for my parents to give me money.At least I can earn some money and do some good for myself.

Anyways,this time I want to ramble about my 2nd chance of that game plan which failed about a month ago.This time I'm hoping for it to happen.Luckily I'm going back to MMU to settle some crap which I haven't quite dusted under the rug so this is my lucky break.When that time comes,I'm gonna go to her and tell her how I feel.Just thinking about this gives me a shiver down my spine.I am kinda nervous about this and I definitely know what's going to happen.Whatever happens,I just need to put on a brave face and just swallow it like a bitter pill.Hey,rejection's not that bad,ok?You just have to live with the embarrassment for at least 2 or 4 seconds and then it's gone.See?2 or 4 seconds.You won't even feel it.

But if something else happened,then I'm gonna be the happiest merc-with-a-mouth.But let's keep my chances of that happening to 90-10.90 for things to not go my way and 10 for things to go my way.Mebbe we should increase that that 90 to 98.So,my chances are 98-2.I don't quite sound optimistic.

Currently listening to "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenhold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll never walk alone

deadpool said...

I'm an arsenal fan.Not a Reds fan.:P

Anonymous said...

it's important to have faith.
if we cannot have the thing we want most,that's god saying it's no good for us.