Monday, August 4, 2008

Life is strange,c'est ne pas?

Have you guys ever wanted something but in the end got something which is better?Have you ever thought that sometimes the person that you might end up with would be the last person you would expect to end up with?(Am I making any sense there?)Have you ever thought Arsenal would go a whole season unbeaten and win the Premier League title?

Well,what I wanna ramble about is that all those things have happened to me.It's been kinda like a rush of cold blood to the head.(Now I'm quoting Coldplay's album title).What in the blue hell am I talking about?I'm not gonna tell but 1st August will forever go down in history as the day that I become the happiest comic book fanboy ever.OK.That seems too exaggerated.Lemme rephrase.The first of August would forever go down in history as the day I became the happiest guy on earth.That's another story which shall be told in due time.

Currently listening to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte.

3 comments:

waNny said...

i know i know ..
u had a nose job :p
ngeee ~

deadpool said...

Geez..and look like Micheal Jackson?Hell no.You will know soon enough.(although u do already know)

Anonymous said...

ooh ... something new about u!

pls reply my comment [if u r going to] in my blog.

thanks