Monday, August 18, 2008

Wrestlemania moment

First and foremost,I would like to congratulate myself for getting through MMU and getting up onto the stage for my Wrestlemania moment.Then,I'd like to congratulate my girl for getting up there too.And then congratulations to all of my friends for your success.

It's been over a week already that I've had my convocation.I'm supposed to have written about it but I guess writing something about my love life seemed more important to me.So,for this entry,I'm gonna write about my Wrestlemania/Graduation moment.Don't ask me why I call it my Wrestlemania moment.It goes to show that I'm a wrestling freak and I love to watch men in tights with well toned bodies fight among themselves.Yum Yum.(ignore the yum yum part)

Everybody dreams of having a special day in their life.I had my special day.Coincidentally,that day fell on my birthday.It kinda made my day special.Plus I got to spend some time with my girl who has been tremendous to me.I've never felt so happy since.....they made a movie out of my favorite comic book.

I've never sweated as much as I did that day.Shit.It was hot.Luckily I wasn't as hairy as a gorilla but hell,it was definitely hot out there.(I'd like to make a point here.I did not wet my pants because of some....u know what I'm talking about.)It took quite some time just to get up on that stage and get my scroll.It was boring and I was already getting sleepy.I didn't get to say thank you to those people who wished me happy birthday because I was kinda busy with stuff which needed my immediate attention.So,to those people who I kinda ignored during the convocation day,I'd like to apologize.I didn't mean to be a dick by ignoring you guys but there was just something else that was more important.

The saddest part about the whole thing was my phone ran out of battery.Damn!And I didn't take the frigging camera along with me too.So,now I have to go around and beg to people who have pictures.Here's a message to people have pictures with me in it,please tell me.I beg of you.Don't sell it off to Mangga.I don't want to put my face in those cheap tabloid magazines.I'd rather put it on the cover of Playboy.haha.

Anyways,a grand day ended with a not so grand party.The food was not good.AT ALL.Where in the blue did they come up with that shit?God,MMU sure knows how to spoil a good day.At least all's well that ends well.My only regret was not being able to take more pictures with my friends that day.I had to go home early.My underwear was getting wet and i was not feeling comfortable with it.Ok.That part about my underwear was a joke ok?Don't take it too seriously,people.

Cheers,everybody.If I could turn back time to that day,I would.

Currently listening to "Everything Burns" by Ben Moody featuring Anastacia.

6 comments:

waNny said...

ur underwear get wet ?? of what ?? :p sweat ke lainnnn ..
hahahahahahahahha :p

xxx said...

hahaha soalan sensored lah wanie
cheerrrsss every-
cheerrrssss! *yippi yippi mode*

Anonymous said...

wanie!
statement ganas.
i didnt do anything to him.
raba-raba je.right sayang?
oops but i shouldn't have told anybody right?
hahahahahahahahaha.

congrats b.

deadpool said...

Wanie:Wet because of sweat la.Nothing else besides that.Ish ish ish

Nicol:yes!Cheers!hip-hip hoorey!

Amy:No wonder I felt something grab my ass.It was u!hahaha.There goes our little secret.Dang!

Yeah.Congrats to u too,b.Congrats to u,wanie and nicol.Congrats to almost everybody who graduated that day as well.

waNny said...

hahahahahha .. wahs amy .. statement jugaaaaaa !! hahahahahah .. :D

chill azrai .. bile lagi nak kene kannn ??? :p

deadpool said...

Bila lagi nk kena?Hmmm..bukan ker aku slalu kena?Damn.