Friday, August 22, 2008

Goosebumps

Geez.I'm getting goosebumps now.Ever since I got that job offer,I've been having goosebumps.Here I am,safe in my comfort zone and now I'm moving out of my comfort zone.Then again,when did I have a comfort zone?Ah..to hell with this.Being nervous about new change are for people who don't have the testicular fortitude to embrace change.I was reading this "Secret Invasion" comic and there was this thing which kinda hit me:Embrace change!

I guess a good change of scenery would be good.There's a chance for me to be a bigger boy and see how ugly the world really is.There's also a chance for me to be closer to my girl.I'd hate to imagine what it'd be like if I was working in Penang.We'd be far apart from each other.I can't be there for her during her darkest hour.I can't be there to comfort her if she needs a shoulder to cry on.I'm not going to let some other guy lend a shoulder for her to cry on.Nope.No Sireeee.No chance in hell.The same thing goes for her.Who's shoulder would I cry on?Definitely not on some guy's shoulder.That's for sure.How gay is that?Ok so maybe I'm thinking negatively.Maybe that guy's just thinking there's no harm in some male platonic relationship.The point is,you can't whine and bitch about how unfair life at the office is to some guy.It sounds so.....gay.

Luckily for me,I scored on the first interview.Impressive eh?First interview,first job.I didn't expect it myself.I thought I crapped a lot during the interview.Here was one of those questions which they asked me:

Dude interviewing:This would be a stressful job.We want to know how would you deal with the stress?
Me:That's an interesting question.Well,most people would resort to smoking or screaming their hearts out.For me,I tend to make a joke out of it.You know,laugh it off.Every morning,I'd wake up and look myself in the mirror and tell myself,"Why so serious?Let's put a smile on that face".Sorry if I'm quoting The Joker here.The point is:I'd try to make jokes out of it to let out all that stress.Then again,listening to good music would be good.
Dude interviewing:There won't be any music here.There's going to be people screaming at you.
Me:Really?Wow.Then I guess I'll just have to assume that as music to my ears.
Dude interviewing:Hahaha

Another question:
Dude interviewing:This is a contract based job.What would you do to earn yourself a spot as a permanent staff here?
Me:I'd try to work hard to earn it then.If let's say I don't get an extension or anything,then so be it.I'll move on and look for another job.You guys watch football?
Dude interviewing:Ah..you're talking about Ronaldo?
Me:Yeah.Something like that but I'm only interested in Arsenal.
Dude interviewing:Oh,you're an Arsenal fan?Bad choice.We're both MU fans (There were 2 guys interviewing me)
Me:Erk.Ohkaaay.What I'm trying to say is that when a footballer reaches the end of his contract and the club does not want to renew his contract then it's best for him to move on and ply his trade at another club.I picture myself as being in that situation.I don't get an extension,then I move on.Just move on and play for another club.
Dude interviewing:Good point.I like that.

For your information:I did not make this shit up.I swear to God that you cannot make this shit up.I thank my Big Brother and my loving girlfriend,Amy for giving me ideas for this interview.I wouldn't have come up with some good answers if it weren't for them.However,that thing about football players,that was all me.My own ideas.hehehe.Thank you.I appreciate your help.

Anyways,here's to a new chapter in life.Cheers.

Currently listening to "The Scientist" by Coldplay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they call themselves m.u. supporters after this?! big mistake >:)

deadpool said...

Hahaha..yeah.Big mistake.Hiring an arsenal fan to do their dirty work.Then again,MU sold their player to Arsenal.:P

waNny said...

What the fruittt .. tuhs care ko jawab soklan ?? hahahahhahahahahaha.. did amy know ?? hahahahah .. ko memang sengal .. but i guess thats the reason they hire u la ;) unique answer thats is .. out of the box

Anonymous said...

still cannot digest the fact that my boyfriend say such nonsense in a formal interview!
what you say projects maturity sayang.
i know you're proud of it, and i'm proud of you too.
the world is so cruel,so unfair,it's gonna be a whole beginning for you.
can't be innocent forever now cant you?
time to get away from mummy's armpit!!!!

thank god you got the job.
i'd get a heart attack if you have to attend more interviews!