Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the reason is you

Next month would be a new chapter in my life.I'm gonna be working.I'm gonna be part of the working class now and it's pretty exciting.I can't wait for it.

It's funny.A month ago,I was thinking about finding a job here in Penang and leave myself to rot here by myself.I thought I'd just work myself to death and maybe if I get lonely,I'll put my picture up in those Malay magazines where people can hookup.However,something unexpected happened.I fell in love with this pretty amazing girl who I've never had the testicular fortitude to go talk to her during my time at MMU.She has really changed me which I thought was for the better.Who the in blue hell am I talking about?I'm talking about one the Olsen twins.Mary-Kate Olsen!Ok OK .I'm just joking.I'm talking about Amy.I'm in love with a really smart lady who really knows her stuff,except for mebbe playing video games which I think I can totally beat her with my hand tied behind my back.

It's because of her that I thought about trying to find a job which is near her.The thought of me being away from her is just....unthinkable.Besides,long distance relationship never works.That's what she said.So,I made an effort to find a job which is near her and thank God,I got one.Being away from her is just hell for me.I miss her very much.Like right now,I can't help but think about her.I think about the guys that are hitting on her.And it just pisses me off and disappointed that I can't be there to smash those puny guys who are hitting on her.

Then again,when I think about it.Who am I compared to those guys?They're good looking,smart and already working.Me?I'm lacking in the looks department plus I'm just starting to work.It kinda makes me feel inferior.It made me think,why'd she pick me instead of them who are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than them.I'm thankful and consider myself lucky for her to pick me instead of those losers.She really does know how to make a guy feel loved.I know I'm not the most sensitive guy and I can be darn slow in picking up signals,but I keep on telling myself that I'm gonna try my best to make her happy.

If anybody asks me why I'm madly in love with her,I can't provide an answer to that question because I can't describe this feeling that I feel for her.All I know is that I'm crazy in love with a smart and pretty girl which is for me,impossible to find.Somehow that song "I Miss You" by Blink 182 is playing around in my head.It's just that when I'm just hanging out by myself I think of her and just wish that I can be right there with her right now.I love you,B.(When I say B,I'm not referring to Blaire Waldorff.For Gossip Girl fans,you know what I mean.)

Anyways,I think I'd better stop writing all these mushy stuff.It's just not like me to write mushy stuff.I have a reputation to keep.hahaha.

Currently listening to "Mr Brightside" by The Killers.

7 comments:

waNny said...

heehehe .. u n amy like Dan n Serena ;)

deadpool said...

Hahaha...u can say that again.Except there isn't a gossip girl to spread the news.

xoxo

waNny said...

xoxo~
gossip girls ;)



hehehehe .. mesti amy menyampah :p

Anonymous said...

if you love me,dont ever put urself down that way.ever.to love me,u need to love urself.

you mean the world to me.

love is beyond words.
its a recognition that you would still love the other person regardless of her being wrong or right.

p/s:xoxo kepala hotak hang!cerita tu mmg membunuh sel2 kepala otak u tau.

dYnA said...

i tOughT i wAs rEadiNg a GirLs blog!

it iS mUshY! nO mOre tAking caRe rePutAtiOn..

SwEeT jEr cOmMent bY aNoNymous ;)

deadpool said...

Erk!Dah cam pompuan nyer blog ker????
Oh my God!

xoxo

waNny said...

hahahhahah .. amy tensennn .. hahahaha .. :))