Sunday, April 6, 2008

Looking good and glamorous

Wow.If there's a word to describe last night,that would be the word that I would use to describe last night.There are other words to describe it but I prefer this word.Hey,it's my blog so I get to pick the words.

It was the Accounting Night.It's the equivalent of a farewell-cum-prom party for final year students and also as a place for people to show off their fashion styles and look good doing it.It's also a night where people get to eat expensive food and never feel guilty about it.It's also a night where people fork out money to look good.It was all worth it,I guess.I didn't fork out much but I think it was worth every cent that I forked out.I thought proms were supposed to be where teenagers with raging hormones score with their partners but I was disappointed.I've been fooled by the American dream.Does the American dream even exist?


Ok.Back to describing the whole thing.We came in late and the whole thing had already started.I had to dress up so that I can look good and elegant and pretty.Did I say pretty?So there I am,looking in the mirror and hulking up for the big night.

So, we all arrived there and ate the food.Damn.That fish had a lot of bones.It brings me back horrific memories of the time I choked on a fish bone.Now,I'm scared of eating fishes with a lotta bones.Everything else was ok,I guess.The real stars were the people there.All of them looking like Ken and Barbie attending a G.I. Joe convention centre.There were a lot of pretty boys and girls wearing pretty gowns and suits and whatever.Like I said,they look like Ken and Barbie.There was even this one girl who wore something like a wedding gown.Something that little girls would dress up Barbie with.I'm using the word "Barbie" a tad too much.I'm pretty sure that name is trademarked now.

Anyways,it was fun while it lasted.I think the real fun started when the whole thing ended.It all started when they opened the dance floor for people to dance and jump around.The downside of this whole thing was the dance floor was frickin' small.How do you expect people to show off their moves on the pitiful dance floor?Plus,it was hot and I was starting to sweat like hell there.But it was definitely cool to rub ass with ass.I dunno.Maybe I rubbed my ass with a guy's ass.Good God!Please tell me that I rubbed ass with a girl and not a guy.I do so hope that I did not rub my ass with a guy's ass.

So,after the whole thingy ended,people were busy taking pictures of themselves and with everybody else.Heck,I took pictures with people that I never thought I would take pictures with.Here are some of the beautiful people that I had the chance to take pictures with.When I say beautiful people,I meant the guys also.You guys look pretty,too.Especially Alip,Ameen,Azzeri,Butt and Fareez.Don't they loook pretty?
Praying for a miracle, maybe?

I pretty much borrowed partners last night.Hey,can anyone say "Player"?I can.hahaha..I'm definitely going to be banged by Ameen, Alip,Azzeri and Butt.



These were the people at table 27.Heck,2 of them bagged the lucky draw prizes.Azzeri,I want one of those things in your hamper.Oh wait,I already got some .


The guys looking all dashing and handsome.Oh crap.I can see my pot belly in this picture!


Don't they all look pretty and beautiful?

And so ends the night.It was a night that won't be forgotten for awhile.Ok,maybe I will forget about this thing in a few days but it was definitely something to remember.Especially that time when.....ah,that's a story for another day.

Currently listening to "Forgot about Dre" by Dr. Dre


2 comments:

Aziatty said...

azrai u r pretty too..
hahahaha

waNny said...

hey !! mane picca ngan kamiiiiiiii .. sampai atieeeeeeeeeee !!
hehehehe