Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spirit of the glass????

Hello,dear readers, to another edition of my two cent's worth of drain bamage.I actually didn't have anything to write about until I came across this sorry excuse of a horror movie which I thought was a waste of time.So,folks,I advise you to stay the hell away from this movie.You will feel like kicking yourself on the head after you watched that movie.

So,there I was waiting excitedly to get myself scared shitless by watching this horror movie.The movie's title was "Spirit of the Glass".It was a horror film from the Philipines.The movie's synopsis was attention grabbing enough for me to watch.Who wouldn't want to watch a movie with a title like that?I would since I'm a horror fan.Oh right.I forgot.There are people who are not into horror movies.But if you think about it,"Spirit of the Glass" sounds interesting,right?

It tells of Kelly and her friends going to this old house and then they find an ouija board.As with all horror movies involving teenagers who are growing and feeling really frisky,they played with the ouija board.C'mon,don't these people watch horror movies?If there's any ouija board,just leave the damn thing alone and leave those spirits where they're used to be.But noooo,they had to go and summon a spirit and have a chat with it.Then things went awry and the spirit won't go away.That's when all the excitement started.Or so I thought.

Of all the horror movies that I've watched,this is the dumbest horror movie that I've ever watched.There wasn't any scary moments that was worth mentioning.Even the damn ghost was not scary.It was more like a William Hung and Elijah Wood.Only darker.What kind of ghost tucks in its shirt and looks all clean shaven???My God!I've seen more scary looking nerdy than this "disturbed" ghost.In fact,the teletubbies are much more scary than that ghost.I shit you not.Teletubbies are the most scariest thing in the world.You look at those things and you'll want to run away from their cuteness.I bet they like to lure children with their cute attitude and dancing and without you realizing it,they'll cut you to pieces!So,people,stay away from the teletubbies.

The only saving grace of that movie was the main star,Rica Peralejo.Man,she is hot!Not just hot but smoking hot!She has that exotic look and well,her nose was nice.Plus she has a nice body.hahaha..It turns out that she ain't that old at all.More or less something like 27 years old.

Only watch this movie if you're into hot girls and horny teenagers trying to play tough.I recommend you people to watch other horror movies.Hell,watching a 70 year-old man making love to an 80 year-old woman is scary enough for me.With those loose skin and sagging titties,who wouldn't feel scary?Oh the humanity.

Currently listening to "Hell Song" by Sum 41.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. loose skin with sagging boobs.. no wonder older men prefer to have a younger wife. so i'm expecting to see u having 4 wives?

Anonymous said...

pleasant surprise from ma man. mr. mb aka boss monkey aka vandaminatorz aka watever...
yeah, hell of a lame ghost movie. just so u know, there's this tv3 tagalog show at 3.30am weekdays and rica plays this reluctant hooker ala sufia 'genius' yusof in the soap drama.

glory glory (united!united!)