Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Days of future now and a certain somebody turns 24

Welcome,dear readers to another edition of Drain Bamage. I really do not have anything to write on for the past few days.I've been busy with some things that requires my immediate attention,which was assignments.God,I hate assignments.Those things can make your world crazy and give you sleepless nights.That and the fact that I'm facing with some confidence crisis.

With the final exams looming,you ask yourself:Are you ready for it?Are you ready for what's coming to you after you're done with it?Are you ready to work?Are you ready for Megan Fox's wedding?Hell,those questions are really bugging the hell out of me.Plus add the fact that my confidence is kinda shattered bit by bit.Is this a sign of me being a part of the Looney Tunes family?

In order to get my questions answered,I went to see a lecturer who peeled me bit by bit and exposed me to the truth.Kinda dramatic,don't cha think?Seriously,her words were very......interesting.She said I was the type of person who can be dependable and can manage people well.The other thing that she said was that I am a squarehead.In layman terms, it means that I'm too straight,naive and always following the rules.I guess she's right.She also said I wasn't the academician type of person.Shit.There goes my ambitions of trying to be a tutor or if I'm lucky,I could be ....(pause)....a lecturer.I don't look much like a lecturer,right?Geez.Mebbe now I don't look like one but wait three or maybe five years,I'll definitely look like one.Mark my words,Miss Aliza.I will prove you wrong.

Anyways, that little pep talk by Miss Aliza sure has given some inspiration to do good in my finals.Kudos to her for that.Now if only I can something or someone to lift my shattered confidence.A simple "everything's gon to be alright" from the right person would definitely be nice.Sigh.Look up "screwed" in the dictionary,see my face.Hit laugh track.

This is still not finished yet.I still have some other things to ramble about.Oh it's May 1st 2008.Happy Birthday to Alia who has just turned 24.You're not that young anymore,chere.May the force be with you.Oh, in future,or maybe in 2-5 years time,please come to my wedding.I dunno who I'll be married to but I'm definitely getting married.Not with a dude,that is.So,cheers to Alia who just turned 24 and to all those other people who are celebrating their birthday today.Enjoy your day!

Currently listening to "Broken" by Seether featuring Amy Lee.

5 comments:

waNny said...

"everything gonna be alright azrai" ..

hell no u dont want to hear that from me aite?? gosh .. :p

deadpool said...

Of course I don't want to hear that from you.Nk dgr dari org lain.Not you.Thanks but no thanks.:p

Anonymous said...

Thank u azrai for the wish.. i'll definately be at ur wedding...err..kenapakah berbincang psl wedding nie??

deadpool said...

Because nnt I nak kawen lagi 5 tahun lagi.Plan dulu.Calon carik kemudian ok.

Anonymous said...

i'm not going to say everything is going to be alright because it's pointless to say that when u don't have confidence doing that something and u want people to soothe u with that words. frankly if u r in that position, everything is seriously not alright. wake up, boy.

just be a tutor for heaven sake and miss aliza would be shocked to see u being the most famous tutor because u r cute. hahaha. just do it, bro.

right, please leave a comment on my blog. thank u.