Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Work

Finally,Deadpool is back to writing back on his blog.It feels like an eternity since I updated my blog.I've been kinda busy with a lotta stuff these days.Kinda tied down with work and with no internet at home,my life has been really boring.Plus,I didn't bring my laptop along with me.Sheesh.My gaming life is pratically over.

Work is boring.All I do is come to work.Listen to the seniors handle the customers,go for training and then go back home.I lead such a mundane life.It's miracle that a loser like me can have a girlfriend.Mebbe the first month is boring is because of the fasting month.You can't do a lotta things during this month.Eating something would definitely help in losing my sleepiness.Ah well,here's to my new life here at Shah Alam working as a Customer Service Executive or CSE for short.

Currently listening to "Wind it up" by Kat DeLuna.

No comments: