Monday, September 22, 2008

Changes

Well,hello,there.It's been awhile since I last updated my blog.I did update a new entry like a few minutes ago but that one was like a week old already.I just didn't have any idea what to write these past few days.

I could have written more on my work but I just don't feel much like writing about it.It's boring job where I can get easy money.I just have to sit on the chair and listen to idiots who can't work the stupid website.It's a simple thing but still people get it wrong.Whoops.Better not say more or else I'd be the one making the same mistakes like those idiots.

What else can I say about the current events?Hmm...Since I got here,I've missed 3 episodes of WWE Raw.Damn.I wanna watch that show but I just can't find a place where I can watch it.I've totally missed out on a lotta things.Plus,I'm missing out on Gossip Girl.People are talking about it but I haven't watched it!!!!I need my laptop!

The only comfort from all of this is that I get to see my girlfriend everyday.There are occasions where I can't see her because of work but I'm glad I got the job here in Shah Alam.I can't say for sure that when a we're close we don't have arguments.We do have our occasional arguments.Sometimes,those arguments are really bad.There was this one time when she wanted a breather and that was like a bomb blowing up inside my heart.I admit I made a mistake and I'm paying for it.Thank God though things were back to normal (or so I think).All it took was just one idiotic move and things would definitely spiral out of hand.Trust me,hell hath no fury when a woman (or girl) gets angry.I learned that the hard way.So,the moral of the story is never go and keep secrets from your loved ones.If you wanna keep a secret,make sure that it stays a secret.Oh, and if you wanna message a former crush,make sure you don't overexaggerate it or else there's gonna be hell to pay.Imagine Brad Pitt messaging Jennifer Anniston and then Angelina found out.Woooo..there's definitely going to be a storm brewing.

Currently listening to "Sillylilly" by Bunkface.

1 comment:

Zawani said...

ahahahahaha .. padan mukeee .. sib baik ade penyelamat :p ngehehehehhe