Thursday, March 5, 2009

Careless Malaysians

Hello readers.Welcome to another edition of News from the warzone.I haven't had the time to write on some stuff.It's partly due to the part that I can't go online all the time.However,since I'm online now,I might as well throw in some random thoughts that's been going around in my head.
As you might all know,I work in the customer service sector (Hey,it's a decent job with a decent pay..and I ain't embarrassed to tell people that).Everyday I listen to people moaning and bitching about them making mistakes in transferring money to the wrong account and also paying bills to the wrong account.How careless can Malaysians be?Don't they check first before making a payment?Sheesh.And then when they themselves make a mistake,they blame Maybank for it.(Yes,I work with Maybank.Cool eh?)And then when they ask for a refund,they want to get all bitchy about it.Don't you dumb fucks know that it was your mistakes that got you into this mess and then you wanna let out your frustrations on those poor,poor customer service execs.They're trying their best to allay your problems.Give themselves some credit ok!
I guess that's all i have to say about that.Simple huh?

Currently listening to "Wonderwall" by Oasis

No comments: